Monday, April 15, 2013

From the Dragon's Lair!



Hi everyone! Today I’m coming to you from the Dragon! One of the big reasons why I don’t blog so much is because I need to stay off the computer as much as possible. With running an online business, that’s very difficult to do of course.  I did too much crocheting I think from about the ages of 8 to 28. My hands pretty much scream if I even think about picking up a crochet hook again, lol! So, this past Christmas I asked for the Naturally Speaking Dragon and I’m testing it out for the first time today. It will take a bit of practice, but so far so good I think.






Hopefully this will allow me more freedom to talk and share with you more often. So this is sort of like a starting over with our blog. My commitment for this blog will be to show you the wonderful fabrics that we'll be stocking. I know it’s difficult to purchase fabrics online just from the graphics (trust me, I know, we purchase them the same way). So when we get new fabrics in or happen to be cutting something that I haven’t shown you yet, I’ll take pictures and post them here. There will be of course other fun things thrown in, but for the most part that’s going to be my commitment to you and what you’ll expect to see on this blog.

Thank you so much for supporting our shop and talk soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment