Friday, April 19, 2013

A closer look and a sneak peek



As promised from my last post that I'd share some fabric photos! I was cutting this for an order recently from the Cream and Sugar line and snapped a couple quick photos to show you the scale of these little teabags. They’re just about 1 to 2 inches tall and wide, so it’s perfect for small projects. It comes in two different colors. This is the oatmeal color shown.



I also snapped the animals from the Safari line. You can see here what a fat quarter looks like and how many animals would be on it. We’ve been selling out quickly and, unfortunately, the manufacturer is sold out of a couple prints already and will not be restocking. Bummer! We have enough for two fat quarter bundles plus a little yardage though still if you hurry!






Okay, now the sneak peek! Our Free Spirit/Westminster sales rep visited recently bringing with him lots of goodies to show. With just a few weeks left until the spring quilt market I figured I’d give you a small peek of what we're likely to see there and what we'll be stocking from Free Spirit.

Tula Pink is coming out with a new one called Acacia. Our rep had actual fabrics of this line to show. Yay! We've listed these prints in our Coming Soon section of our site. You can sign up within any listing to be notified when it's available for purchase. Due to release in September 2013.





I’m ecstatic that Joel Dewberry is also coming out with another collection! I’m a huge fan.

Bungalow is due to release in September 2013 as well. I'll list these in our shop as soon as I can get some graphics.








 


Last one to share... Hand Drawn Garden from Anna Maria Horner! A smaller collection at just 14 prints, due to release in July 2013. Also will list in the Coming Soon of our shop once I get graphics.









And now you see how we select our fabrics. Mostly from printed cards and online graphics, just like you do! Always so much nicer in actual fabrics, right?!





0 comments:

Post a Comment