Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Vintage Summer

                                                         American Dream quilt pattern

"aahhh summertime... picnics, fireworks, flowers and fun. a recipe for sewing success with this fabulous fabric collection in a color palette of red, white and blue."

That's what Blend Fabrics says about their new Vintage Summer collection, and I think it describes it just perfect. This collection has really captured me, a new personal favorite. I love that it has red, white and blues for 4th of July, yet it's not literally stars and stripes and fireworks. Anything you make with it (and I can think of tons) can be used year round. And the vintage feel brings me to sit back and daydream about the summers past and the new memories we'll be making this summer...

Which reminds me, we've chosen the Paris & Company FQ collection for our newest giveaway on Facebook. Love the cool ice cream prints that collection has! Visit our Facebook page and click the big "S" towards the top to enter to win.

Click the link under the quilt image above for the pattern, and find the entire fabric collection in our etsy shop!



0 comments:

Post a Comment