Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anniversary Sale!

Boy, for two days I've been in such a good mood! Sprightly Fabrics is turning two this month which is a big milestone for us. The sun is shining, birds are chirping and my kids are in their last two days of school before summer break. The last one of which I am most excited about :)  Yep, this will be me at about 1:30pm on Thursday...



Eliminating the two drives to school every week day will save me about two hours of my day and tons in gas. Yay!

Sooo, do you detect the hint of two's in here?! Hehe. Okay, on to the really good part.

Starting now and for TWO days (through this Friday) ALL Free Spirit/Westminster and Windham fabrics are 30%off! 

Here's hoping the sale and later arrival of happy mail puts you in a good mood too. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment